SRF’s Managing Director, Mackenzie Chambers, is honored to be an advisor to Silicon Beach at the University of Southern California (Silicon Beach @ USC). Now in its 5th year, the Silicon Beach @USC conference will feature game-changers and thought leaders from Hollywood studios, enterprise technology and service providers, LA-area startups, and more. Scheduled for October 14th on the USC Campus, the sessions will focus on the unique synergy of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurial thinking and technology that is driving the startup ecosystem and that continues to disrupt almost every major industry.The conference will explore:
- How Acquisitions are Driving Innovation in the Enterprise – and what this means for entrepreneurs and investors.
- Tech Platforms, ROI, & Leadership – Exploring the business case for adopting new technology platforms and services, and how technology leaders can reap maximum value from their investments in new initiatives.
- The future of entertainment – The trends that will have the biggest impact in 2020 and beyond. (AR/VR, multi-platform, OTT, digital advertising, etc.)
- Reaching the 21st Century Consumer – The future innovations in marketing that will take us beyond ad blocking and build authentic and sustainable relationships with customers.
- Storytelling, World-building & the Business Of Fun: Gaming & Interactive Entertainment.
- Jon Kraft, co-founder, Pandora
- Ted Ross, General Manager, CIO at City of Los Angeles
- Sean Kundu, Vice President, New Ventures at San Francisco 49ers
- Matt Crowley, author, Winning the Game: How to Successfully Sell Your Business
- Andrew Stalbow, CEO & Co-Founder, Seriously
- David Ring, founder, David Ring Media and former Executive VP, Universal Music Group
- Gordon Bellamy, Visiting Scholar, USC School of Cinematic Arts & Advisor, TheWaveVR
Click here to register for the conference: http://bit.ly/2dlhfag